This article of Captain We Re Sinking was posted on June 21, 2017 at 3:03 am. This post is posted at the Sink category. Captain We Re Sinking is tagged with Captain We Re Sinking, Captain, We, Re, Sinking..
Captaincap•tain (kap′tən, -tin),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who is at the head of or in authority over others;
- an officer ranking in most armies above a first lieutenant and below a major.
- an officer in the U.S. Navy ranking above a commander and below a rear admiral or a commodore.
- a military leader.
- an officer in the police department, ranking above a lieutenant and usually below an inspector.
- an officer of the fire department, usually in command of a company, ranking above a lieutenant and below a chief or assistant chief.
- the commander of a merchant vessel. Cf. staff captain.
- the pilot of an airplane.
- a local official in a political party responsible for organizing votes on a ward or precinct level.
- the field leader of a team: The captain of the home team elected to receive on the kickoff.
- a person of great power and influence, esp. based on economic wealth.
- See bell captain.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]an unofficial title of respect for a man (sometimes used humorously or ironically).
- to lead or command as a captain.
Wewe (wē),USA pronunciation pron. pl., [possessive] our or ours, [objectective]us.
- nominative pl. of I.
- (used to denote oneself and another or others): We have two children. In this block we all own our own houses.
- (used to denote people in general): the marvels of science that we take for granted.
- (used to indicate a particular profession, nationality, political party, etc., that includes the speaker or writer): We in the medical profession have moral responsibilities.
- Also called the royal we. (used by a sovereign, or by other high officials and dignitaries, in place of I in formal speech): We do not wear this crown without humility.
- Also called the editorial we. (used by editors, writers, etc., to avoid the too personal or specific I or to represent a collective viewpoint): As for this column, we will have nothing to do with shady politicians.
- you (used familiarly, often with mild condescension or sarcasm, as in addressing a child, a patient, etc.): We know that's naughty, don't we? It's time we took our medicine.
- (used in the predicate following a copulative verb): It is we who should thank you.
- (used in apposition with a noun, esp. for emphasis): We Americans are a sturdy lot.
Rere1 (rā),USA pronunciation n. [Music.]
- the syllable used for the second tone of a diatonic scale.
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone D. Cf. sol-fa (def. 1).
Sinkingsink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Captain We Re Sinking have 7 images , they are Captain We Re Sinking Photo Gallery #1 Captain We're Sinking- A Bitter Divorce, Ordinary Captain We Re Sinking #2 Captain, We're Sinking - Brother, Captain, We're Sinking LIVE @ The Social - Orlando FL 6-7-13, Captain We Re Sinking #4 Captain We're Sinking Tour Dates, Captain, We're Sinking, Captain, We're Sinking Image, By Captain, We're Sinking. Here are the images:
Captain We Re Sinking Collection are not for everybody, but if you've an appreciation of the good lines in art and structure, you love contemporary bedrooms. Today, you probably do not know how to generate the perfect contemporary room layout and also you might think it is something that the custom superstars have the effect of, but you may also feel your home for it, having a little purchasing carefully.
Rather, the bedroom sets are modern as well as the furniture is sharp and clear in design and is frequently a trademark cut that may both survive by itself or work nicely with others. As this will be the biggest market of your room memorial show, you ought to focus on the mattress, oneself.
Most of the time, you should consider a contemporary bedroom like generating your bedroom such as a public collection. The modern bedroom set allows a modern art museum to be created by you inside your bedroom. Remember, within the kind of contemporary furniture following the purpose, the items are clearly ready to do their career, nevertheless the experience of the public will come in the fact that they lack the style ornaments.