This post of Golden House Bethesda was published on July 19, 2017 at 4:49 pm. It is published on the Home category. Golden House Bethesda is labelled with Golden House Bethesda, Golden, House, Bethesda..
Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
BethesdaBe•thes•da (bə thez′də),USA pronunciation n.
- a pool in Biblical Jerusalem, believed to have healing powers. John 5:2–4.
- a city in central Maryland;
residential suburb of Washington, D.C. 62,736.
- (l.c.) a chapel.
Golden House Bethesda have 1 attachments it's including Golden House Bethesda #1 Slideshow Slideshow. Here are the pictures:
The Golden House Bethesda isn't divided in the home ang beautiful garden design. Beyond casting place you realize, enhance the garden! Garden design also contains design a space in the park to get a selection of function's middle, of the cottage garden. We begin to see the patterns. Possess a bungalow within the backyard would be great.
Many things can be done there, playing with your family, taking a bust while experiencing natural parks and the day air, to only relax having a walk across the lodge we could do. The Golden House Bethesda can be created using wood or brick. It can be constructed on top of the tree or on the floor. Generally, the cottage garden includes a size that is small.
For inspiration homemade yard that was exclusive is visible in the former yard design of the couch. Boost the vacation cabin or perhaps a property, typically takes invest the main topic of the country. Preserving candor and character and freshness' different elements, a log lodge should present solace and peace. Many hotels record located in the zoom or hamlet places.