The post about East Northport Post Office was posted on July 26, 2017 at 11:09 pm. This article is uploaded on the Office category. East Northport Post Office is tagged with East Northport Post Office, East, Northport, Post, Office..
Easteast (ēst),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the right of north. Abbr: E
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a quarter or territory situated in this direction.
- the East:
- the parts of Asia collectively lying east of Europe and including Asia Minor, Syria, Arabia, India, China, etc.;
- the Far East.
- (formerly) the Soviet Union and its allies.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Mississippi River.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Allegheny Mountains.
- New England.
- [Ancient and Medieval Hist.]the Eastern Roman Empire.
- directed or proceeding toward the east.
- coming from the east: an east wind.
- lying toward or situated in the east: the east side.
- [Eccles.]being at the end of the church where the high altar is: an east window.
- to, toward, or in the east: an island located east of Sumatra; He went east.
NorthportNorth•port (nôrth′pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in central Alabama. 14,291.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
East Northport Post Office have 6 photos including Exceptional East Northport Post Office #1 4 Barnett Pl, East Northport, NY 11731, East Northport Post Office #2 Wikipedia, Site Of The First Larkfield Post Office. Picture. The East Northport Library., East Northport Post Office #4 Daniel Gale Sotheby's, East Northport Post Office #5 Future Of Northport Post Office Uncertain, Fighting For The Setauket Post Office-0 .. Below are the pictures:
We'd want to talk about some tips about workbench before talking about East Northport Post Office. In cases like this, there are some essential things you need to know and consider in choosing an office chair for your firm. Pick a guaranteed company office chairs, office chairs usually have a warranty of 24 months, both thighs of the seat, hydraulic, as well as the biceps of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Along side that, sometimes we're confused. About the other hand we also feel waste, office seats on which we have been there it truly is only the shape and coloring have already been unacceptable, although East Northport Post Office that we need while is very important.
Select a seat in line with the budget / needs of one's business. Alter the color of one's furniture of the couch along with your style and coloring. Ensure that you choose a chair that's gentle if you take a seat or a comfortable foam.