This image of Fireplace Log Candle Holder was published on July 31, 2017 at 9:47 pm. It is published under the Fireplace category. Fireplace Log Candle Holder is tagged with Fireplace Log Candle Holder, Fireplace, Log, Candle, Holder..
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Holderhold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
The blog post of Fireplace Log Candle Holder have 3 pictures it's including Fireplace Log Candle Holder ., Fireplace Log Candle Holder #2 Fire Log Candle Holder Fireplace ., Birch Log Candle Holder For Fireplace. Below are the images:
Your house usually has its figure. Likewise together with the cottage are observed in britain. Do not desire to adjust the building's structure is too much, Fireplace Log Candle Holder patterns take on classic cottage.
Never requested a result, stunning! As a way to take care of the identity of a building, the custom Alex Saint of Home Structure incorporating a kitchen layout in addition to the main building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a pad, the UK is the building in-question.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and is now at night stage of redevelopment. Instead of trying to simulate the cottage's type, Alex Saint made a decision to build an additional kitchen design that protect the character of the house and will reduce the architectural change of the complete lodge.
Your kitchen design a glass cube of while in the kind. Glass' use here's meant to have the capacity to handle the heat. Glass sliding gates might be popped to offer oxygen to the place while summer happens. Floors utilising the same substance with an exterior patio for there to become a widespread thread involving the Fireplace Log Candle Holder with new home.
Wish to deliver the atmosphere is comfy and comfortable, the furniture has a soft white shade as his concluding. Modern equipment can be beautiful that one is complemented by home design. Also with up lighting to illuminate the space at night.
If you also calm using a small antique and just like the atmosphere of the warm home feel with possibly a terrific alternative for you. To obtain this style kitchen units that are inexpensive can be made an election that have pattern by you and utilize a wooden flooring includes a pattern. Using pale shades dinner will be made by brown with variations of wood and white hues within the home together with your household can feel warmer.