Hello guys, this post is about Enter Image Description Here (exceptional Opencv Mat Constructor #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1180 x 564. It's file size is just 77 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Opencv Mat Constructor.
Contrast of High Notice Sculpture by Width room. The purpose is still a similar thing with all the second stage: anyone to be much in considering the statue more flexible. In this instance, the gap between the room's statue, establish superior sculpture is limited by the maximum. For example, when the range between your statue using a rooftop only 3 yards away, an endeavor so that a maximum of just one meter-high sculpture.
Enter Image Description Here (exceptional Opencv Mat Constructor #7) is abundant with designs like the sculpture is definitely an ingredient that could form the classic style outside and inside the step, is not any exemption to garden. The location of statue in the park was originally a symbol and it is usually only made-of rock. But combined with development of modern sculpture, then the works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, the form along with the materials and strategies found in range together with the development of technology and technology including white cement, of new resources.
Change how big the placement of the sculpture by Site. In this case, a little statue could be located in involving the flowers or about the footpath garden's edge. Meanwhile, sculptures that were bigger may be put in the spot or the park's midst
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.