This article about Madison County Court House was published at November 6, 2017 at 11:16 pm. This article is posted in the Home category. Madison County Court House is tagged with Madison County Court House, Madison, County, Court, House..
MadisonMad•i•son (mad′ə sən),USA pronunciation n.
Dol•ly or Dol•ley (dol′ē),USA pronunciation (Dorothea Payne), 1768–1849, wife of James Madison.
- James, 1751–1836, 4th president of the U.S. 1809–17.
- a city in and the capital of Wisconsin, in the S part. 170,616.
- a city in NE New Jersey. 15,357.
- a town in S Connecticut. 14,031.
- a city in SE Indiana. 12,472.
- a dance in which the participants stand side by side in a line while one person, acting as leader, calls out various steps, each letter of the word "Madison'' signaling a specific step.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Courtcourt (kôrt, kōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where justice is administered.
- a judicial tribunal duly constituted for the hearing and determination of cases.
- a session of a judicial assembly.
- an area open to the sky and mostly or entirely surrounded by buildings, walls, etc.
- a high interior usually having a glass roof and surrounded by several stories of galleries or the like.
- [Chiefly Irish.]a stately dwelling.
- a short street.
- a smooth, level quadrangle on which to play tennis, basketball, etc.
- one of the divisions of such an area.
- the residence of a sovereign or other high dignitary;
- a sovereign's or dignitary's retinue.
- a sovereign and councilors as the political rulers of a state.
- a formal assembly held by a sovereign.
- homage paid, as to a king.
- special or devoted attention in order to win favor, affection, etc.: to pay court to the king.
- the body of qualified members of a corporation, council, board, etc.
- a branch or lodge of a fraternal society.
- an area where animals of a particular species gather to display.
- the group of insects, as honeybees, surrounding the queen;
- hold court:
- to have a formal assembly of a judicial tribunal or one held by a sovereign.
- to be surrounded by one's disciples or admirers, giving advice, exchanging gossip, receiving compliments, etc.
- out of court:
- without a legal hearing;
privately: The case will be settled out of court.
- out of the question;
undeserving of discussion: This wild scheme is entirely out of court.
- to try to win the favor, preference, or goodwill of: to court the rich.
- to seek the affections of;
- (of animals) to attempt to attract (a mate) by engaging in certain species-specific behaviors.
- to attempt to gain (applause, favor, a decision, etc.).
- to hold out inducements to;
- to act in such a manner as to cause, lead to, or provoke: to court disaster by reckless driving.
- to seek another's love;
- (of animals) to engage in certain species-specific behaviors in order to attract individuals of the opposite sex for mating.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
This article about Madison County Court House have 8 photos , they are Madison County Court House #1 Madison-County-Courthouse-02005W.jpg ., Madison County Courthouse, Madison County Court House #3 File:Madison County Courthouse In Anderson.jpg, File:Madison County, Iowa Courthouse.jpg, Wikipedia, Wikipedia, Click Through This Slideshow To Watch Madison County's Courthouse Square Evolve, Amazing Madison County Court House #8 Madison Courthouse 7. Below are the photos:
Madison County Court House provides as a natural region that may supply a stunning setting and great, though not an essential element of a property lifestyle of the park can also be great when considered in the aspect of health, but other than that the playground also has a be a method ornamental specifically to boost the looks the house itself, and in conditions of the placement of the playground could be located at the rear of the house, close to the house or before the house, nonetheless it looks very difficult for the moment to create a playground on the occupancy of our minimal territory became one of the main reasons why people are reluctant to build a garden athome them, when actually many techniques or solutions that individuals may do to obtain around it, for it was at this juncture we've prepared some methods for farming with modest land around the top grass of your home.
In restructuring the playgroundis territory is thin course, we should consider several things ranging from the choice of crops, spacing from eachother to ensure that although the park is little but nevertheless gorgeous and excellent in view, more Madison County Court House can we observe such recommendations below.
Variety of Crops. Selecting crops for that yard with a slim or modest land that would be one key to accomplishment in creating a backyard with limited terrain, pick plants having a small-size to ensure that more bushes we could plant to ensure that more vibrant and more appealing for sure.