Howdy , this picture is about Antique Style Mahogany English Bedside Chest Dresser Table Nightstand (amazing Mahogany Nightstand #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 810 x 881. This attachment's file size is just 95 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Mahogany Nightstand.
Antique Style Mahogany English Bedside Chest Dresser Table Nightstand (amazing Mahogany Nightstand #7) Photos Collection
The united states needs a cabinet in four seasons is different from you who existed in a country with only two months. Certainly, wood cabinets appear more lovely and trendy. But, or even the number one quality, not timber that is durable units, especially facing bug attack. Therefore, plastic-type cupboards will make substitute first. Simply select solid whilst and good-quality components not quickly peeled off.
Currently, along with large that is accessible closet with upto practically attain the threshold, there are also little. But, whatever the selection, make sure that your cabinet that is chosen and harmoniously easily fit in the space. Price is the last-place that needs to be considered for Antique Style Mahogany English Bedside Chest Dresser Table Nightstand (amazing Mahogany Nightstand #7). For that, it can help the budget wardrobe continues to be included of moving-house or condominium in the estimated cost. Please get, if it is sufficient for your financial situation. Conversely, or even, you need to try to find alternatives.
To be together with the problems of the room in range, pick a colour units that fit the colour and design of the sack. Make certain that the color of the cabinet can also be compatible with a number of the additional fixtures while in the room. Maybe, a natural colour can be chosen by you. Since the colour that is simple is safe to mix and match with something. Ensure the design of the High Garden Furniture fits the contents of the space. Yes, since the difficulty is not simply healthy and never having to eating place, however the case must also unattractive.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
Bedsidebed•side (bed′sīd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the side of a bed, esp. as the place of one attending the sick.
- at or for a bedside: a bedside table.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Nightstandnight•stand (nīt′stand′),USA pronunciation n.
- See night table.