Hi there, this post is about Traditional Georgian Vintage Mahogany Nightstand, Signed Drexel . ( Mahogany Nightstand Good Ideas #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2187 x 1458. It's file size is just 174 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Mahogany Nightstand.
8 images of Traditional Georgian Vintage Mahogany Nightstand, Signed Drexel . ( Mahogany Nightstand Good Ideas #1)
The home often has a unique figure. Also with the cottage or cottages are observed in britain. Do not wish to adjust the building's construction is an excessive amount of, Mahogany Nightstand designs and classic cottage compete.
Never questioned an effect, gorgeous! To be able to keep up with the building's character, Kitchen's custom Alex St Architecture adding a kitchen layout in addition to the principal building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, great britain may be the building under consideration.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th-century and is currently past the stage of reconstruction. Instead of wanting to mimic the cottage's style, Alex St decided to assemble an additional home style that maintain the smoothness of this home and will lessen the structural change of the whole hotel.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.