Howdy there, this image is about Charming Egg High Chair Baby Great Ideas #3 Previous. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 830 x 830. It's file size is only 30 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Egg High Chair Baby.
Recommendations on picking a garden counter readymade. Additionally, for all those of you who want to buy a park bench, search for rates to suit the budget-you have and requirements. In determining the price is actually a concern how the garden seat you employ in addition to the budget, it must be relied. Alter how big is the stool and seat styles together with layout and the dimension of the yard.
Picking a Egg High Chair Baby is becoming a significant the main agreement of the park as it is nowadays. This can be the idea of view of the park when not inuse in addition to performing as being a chair. Different designs of grass mattresses in many cases are located on the marketplace. However the choice of straightforward design and blend using the playground is the best selection.
Selecting outdoor complicated, not only any Charming Egg High Chair Baby Great Ideas #3 Previous furniture might be added to garden or the terrace. In just a small amount of time the temperature will quickly damages the chair, if any. Backyard bedrooms are utilized usually made of bamboo wood , material, a plastic. This sort of material is very hard to determine if with regards to maintenance. Like manufactured from timber and metal, should not come in contact with sunshine or rainfall right. As the material is simply harmed. Chairs are made of metal eliminated wherever possible, offered the nature of easily corroded then a painting have to be done every specific period of time.
Eggegg1 (eg),USA pronunciation n.
- the roundish reproductive body produced by the female of certain animals, as birds and most reptiles, consisting of an ovum and its envelope of albumen, jelly, membranes, egg case, or shell, according to species.
- such a body produced by a domestic bird, esp. the hen.
- the contents of an egg or eggs: raw egg; fried eggs.
- anything resembling a hen's egg.
- Also called egg cell. the female gamete; ovum.
- person: He's a good egg.
- an aerial bomb.
- egg on one's face, [Informal.]humiliation or embarrassment resulting from having said or done something foolish or unwise: They were afraid to back the losing candidate and wind up with egg on their faces.
- lay an egg, [Informal.]to fail wretchedly, esp. to be unsuccessful in front of an audience: He laid an egg as the romantic hero.
- put all one's eggs in one basket, to venture all of something that one possesses in a single enterprise.
- walk on eggs, to walk or act very cautiously.
- to prepare (food) by dipping in beaten egg.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.