Light Dome was posted on December 21, 2017 at 10:37 pm. It is posted at the Lighting category. Light Dome is labelled with Light Dome, Light, Dome..
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Domedome (dōm),USA pronunciation n., v., domed, dom•ing.
- a vault, having a circular plan and usually in the form of a portion of a sphere, so constructed as to exert an equal thrust in all directions.
- a domical roof or ceiling.
- a polygonal vault, ceiling, or roof.
- any covering thought to resemble the hemispherical vault of a building or room: the great dome of the sky.
- anything shaped like a hemisphere or inverted bowl.
- (in a dam) a semidome having its convex surface toward the impounded water.
- a form having planes that intersect the vertical axis and are parallel to one of the lateral axes.
- Also called vistadome. a raised, glass-enclosed section of the roof of a passenger car, placed over an elevated section of seats to afford passengers a full view of scenery.
- [Horol.]an inner cover for the works of a watch, which snaps into the rim of the case.
- a mountain peak having a rounded summit.
- a person's head: I wish I could get the idea into that thick dome of yours.
- to cover with or as if with a dome.
- to shape like a dome.
- to rise or swell as a dome.
The post about Light Dome have 9 photos including Light Dome, Light Dome By Insanium12 ., Image Of Radiance Dome, Beautiful Light Dome Design #4 Green Matters 3-Light Flush-Mount Brushed Nickel Dome Light Fixture, Aputure Light Dome For Light Storm LS Cob120, Mysterious Light Dome By Astrogoth13 ., Light Painting Dome | Akiyoshi Odagawa | Flickr, Underexposed Closeup Of Dome Light Showing Blue And White LEDs, Loop.ph: SOL Dome Responsive Solar-powered LED Light Pavilion. Here are the attachments:
Everybody knows that Light Dome shade is one for making a lovely bedroom layout of the most important aspects. Colour is definitely an essential element for generating , decorating or remodeling styles, consequently deciding on the best shades have to be carefully considered.
Along with may press effect on perception feeling and interaction as previously mentioned in the previous post. Consequently, you need to pay specific interest in selecting the most appropriate coloring on your household bedrooms.
The bed room is really an area where we sleep, a sanctuary where we sleep whenever we are sick, or maybe once we are drained, tired of the everyday routine. The sack could be the area where we wanted simply, read a well liked book or to be alone stay silent. Rooms must be a spot that could make us feel comfortable.