This article of Nautilus Bench Press was posted at December 22, 2017 at 7:44 pm. It is posted under the Bench category. Nautilus Bench Press is tagged with Nautilus Bench Press, Nautilus, Bench, Press..
Nautilusnau•ti•lus (nôt′l əs, not′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. nau•ti•lus•es, nau•ti•li (nôt′l ī′, not′-)USA pronunciation for 1, 2.
- Also called chambered nautilus, pearly nautilus. any cephalopod of the genus Nautilus, having a spiral, chambered shell with pearly septa.
- See paper nautilus.
- (cap.) the first nuclear-powered submarine launched by the U.S. Navy.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
The post of Nautilus Bench Press have 6 photos including Body Champ BCB3780 Olympic Weight Bench With Leg Extension Curl Lift Developer Attachment / 2 Piece, Wonderful Nautilus Bench Press #3 Benches - Nautilus - Nautilus® Free Weights Olympic Flat, Nautilus Weight Bench Bowflex Workout Foldable Used Leg Press Machine Also Metal Entryway With Coat Rack, Machine Vertical Chest Press Nautilus - YouTube, Charming Nautilus Bench Press #6 3D Incline Bench Press Nautilus Model, Nautilus Bench Press Amazing Design #7 Incline Bench Press By Nautilus 3d Model Max Obj 3ds Fbx Stl Mtl 7 .. Below are the photos:
We would prefer to talk about some tips on choosing the right furniture for your property before referring to Nautilus Bench Press. First, pick sized furniture. Inside the choice of furniture inside the family area minimalist type's interior 36 or 45 ought to be maintained healthy with all the size of one's family room minimalist. Must decide on little coffeetable and a couch were in and cozy equilibrium using the bedroom.
The main challenge while in the style of Nautilus Bench Press are normal to middle-class people while in the capital is room that is limited. But don't worry by deciding on the best decor, as it might be circumvented. Two essential things you should consider before developing your living-room could be the room as a way to demarcate the familyis solitude is not disturbed.
Use a mirror. Putting a sizable mirror inside the room that is living likewise gives the feeling be relieved.
Choose brightly colored wall color. This can provide wider-than black hues to the illusion of house becomes noticeable.
Use carpeting. In certain houses you will not even look for a chair but carpet that is gentle for friends while relaxing crosslegged with pillows stay major as Japanese-design homes.