Bad Smell Stool was published at December 30, 2017 at 6:40 pm. This post is posted in the Stool category. Bad Smell Stool is labelled with Bad Smell Stool, Bad, Smell, Stool..
Badbad1 (bad),USA pronunciation adj., worse, worst;
(Slang) bad•der, bad•dest for 36;
- not good in any manner or degree.
- having a wicked or evil character;
morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
- of poor or inferior quality;
deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
- inadequate or below standard;
not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
- inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.
- invalid, unsound, or false: a bad insurance claim; bad judgment.
- causing or liable to cause sickness or ill health;
injurious or harmful: Too much sugar is bad for your teeth.
- suffering from sickness, ill health, pain, or injury;
ill: He felt bad from eating the green apples.
- not healthy or in good physical condition;
diseased, decayed, or physically weakened: A bad heart kept him out of the army.
- tainted, spoiled, or rotten, esp. to the point of being inedible: The meat is bad because you left it out of the refrigerator too long.
- having a disastrous or detrimental effect, result, or tendency;
unfavorable: The drought is bad for the farmers. His sloppy appearance made a bad impression.
- causing or characterized by discomfort, inconvenience, uneasiness, or annoyance;
unpleasant: I had a bad flight to Chicago.
- easily provoked to anger;
irascible: a bad temper.
- cross, irritable, or surly: If I don't have my morning coffee, I'm in a bad mood all day.
- more uncomfortable, persistent, painful, or dangerous than usual;
severe: a bad attack of asthma.
- causing or resulting in disaster or severe damage or destruction: a bad flood.
- regretful, contrite, dejected, or upset: He felt bad about having to leave the children all alone.
- disobedient, naughty, or misbehaving: If you're bad at school, you'll go to bed without supper.
- disreputable or dishonorable: He's getting a bad name from changing jobs so often.
- displaying a lack of skill, talent, proficiency, or judgment: a bad painting; Bad drivers cause most of the accidents.
- causing distress;
unfortunate or unfavorable: I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
- not suitable or appropriate;
disadvantageous or dangerous: It was a bad day for fishing.
considered too stormy, hot, cold, etc.: We had a bad winter with a lot of snow.
- disagreeable or offensive to the senses: a bad odor.
- exhibiting a lack of artistic sensitivity: The room was decorated in bad taste.
- not in keeping with a standard of behavior or conduct;
coarse: bad manners.
- (of a word, speech, or writing)
- vulgar, obscene, or blasphemous: bad language.
- not properly observing rules or customs of grammar, usage, spelling, etc.;
incorrect: He speaks bad English.
- unattractive, esp. because of a lack of pleasing proportions: She has a bad figure.
- (of the complexion) marred by defects;
pockmarked or pimply;
blemished: bad skin.
- not profitable or worth the price paid: The land was a bad buy.
- deemed uncollectible or irrecoverable and treated as a loss: a bad debt.
wasted: Don't throw good money after bad money.
not genuine: There was a bad ten-dollar bill in with the change.
- having the character of a villain;
villainous: In the movies the good guys always beat the bad guys.
- failing to land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court;
missing the mark;
not well aimed.
- outstandingly excellent;
first-rate: He's a bad man on drums, and the fans love him.
- in a bad way, in severe trouble or distress.
- not bad:
- tolerably good;
not without merit: The dinner wasn't bad, but I've had better.
- not difficult: Once you know geometry, trigonometry isn't bad.Also, not so bad, not too bad.
- too bad, unfortunate or disappointing: It's too bad that he didn't go to college.
- that which is bad: You have to take the bad with the good.
- a bad condition, character, or quality: His health seemed to go from bad to worse.
- (used with a pl. v.) evil persons collectively (usually prec. by the): The bad are always stirring up trouble.
- go to the bad, to deteriorate physically or morally;
go to ruin: She wept at seeing her son go to the bad.
- in bad, [Informal.]
- in trouble or distress.
- in disfavor: He's in bad with his father-in-law.
- to the bad, in arrears: He's $100 to the bad on his debt.
- badly: He wanted it bad enough to steal it.
- bad off, in poor or distressed condition or circumstances;
destitute: His family has been pretty bad off since he lost his job.Also, badly off. Cf. well-off.
Smellsmell (smel),USA pronunciation v., smelled or smelt, smell•ing, n.
- to perceive the odor or scent of through the nose by means of the olfactory nerves;
inhale the odor of: I smell something burning.
- to test by the sense of smell: She smelled the meat to see if it was fresh.
- to perceive, detect, or discover by shrewdness or sagacity: The detective smelled foul play.
- to perceive something by its odor or scent.
- to search or investigate (fol. by around or about).
- to give off or have an odor or scent: Do the yellow roses smell?
- to give out an offensive odor;
- to have a particular odor (fol. by of ): My hands smell of fish.
- to have a trace or suggestion (fol. by of ).
- to be of inferior quality;
stink: The play is good, but the direction smells.
- to have the appearance or a suggestion of guilt or corruption: They may be honest, but the whole situation smells.
- smell a rat. See rat (def. 6).
- smell out, to look for or detect as if by smelling;
search out: to smell out enemy spies.
- smell up, to fill with an offensive odor;
stink up: The garbage smelled up the yard.
- the sense of smell;
faculty of smelling.
- the quality of a thing that is or may be smelled;
- a trace or suggestion.
- an act or instance of smelling.
- a pervading appearance, character, quality, or influence: the smell of money.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Bad Smell Stool have 7 pictures including What_Your_Poop_Reveals_About_You-infog.jpg, Foul Smelling And Mucus Stool?, Black Poop, Greatist, Bad Smell Stool #5 Prevention, Beautiful Bad Smell Stool #6 Why Does Poop Smell Sweet?, Awesome Bad Smell Stool #7 Poop Smells So Bad? Credit: Thinkstock. Here are the pictures:
In cases like this, there are several considerations in picking an office seat for your organization, you have to know and consider.
Alongside that, sometimes we're baffled. Around the other hand we also feel pity, office chairs where we have been there it is simply the shape and shade happen to be improper, although Bad Smell Stool that we need while at the job is vital.
- Choose a couch based on the budget / needs of the organization.
- Choose a chair that's comfortable whenever you sit-down or an appropriate foam.
- Change the chair's color along with your style and coloring of your furniture.
- Select A guaranteed model office seats, office chairs will often have a warranty of 2 years, both thighs of the chair, hydraulic.