Hello , this image is about Affordable Housing Portland #1 The Apartments At Bud Clark Commons Provide 130 Studio Units For People Who Have Been Homeless. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 858 x 572. This post's file size is just 14 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Affordable Housing Portland.
8 pictures of Affordable Housing Portland #1 The Apartments At Bud Clark Commons Provide 130 Studio Units For People Who Have Been Homeless
Affordable Housing Portland #1 The Apartments At Bud Clark Commons Provide 130 Studio Units For People Who Have Been Homeless design has changed into a preferred type of lots of people to their home. The design is elegant, glance that was easy and contemporary has captivated many people to use with their occupancy. Ways to get a modern modern look gorgeous? for contemporary layout type has an appealing trait the furniture is made.
Today with modern contemporary interior planning, room is made open and vibrant with natural light inside the space. So that light can be reflected across the area in the home, pick white floor product. Likewise utilize glass in place of huge windows, wall product and skylights to create in day light as much as feasible internally.
The style model furnishings give sunshine and simple's impression within the remaining appearance of the room. This can be purchased by the utilization of a straight line that was smooth touse white colour thus fascinated clear and lighting. Another content used is glass content which can be reflective and transparent to give a more modern's effect.
Affordableaf•ford•a•ble (ə fôr′də bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- that can be afforded;
believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
- Usually, affordables. items, expenses, etc., that one can afford: a variety of affordables for your gift list.
afford + -able] af•ford′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Housinghous•ing1 (hou′zing),USA pronunciation n.
- any shelter, lodging, or dwelling place.
- houses collectively.
- the act of one who houses or puts under shelter.
- the providing of houses for a group or community: the housing of an influx of laborers.
- anything that covers or protects.
- [Mach.]a fully enclosed case and support for a mechanism.
- [Carpentry.]the space made in one piece of wood, or the like, for the insertion of another.
- Also called bury. the portion of a mast below the deck.
- Also called bury. the portion of a bowsprit aft of the forward part of the stem of a vessel.
- the doubling of an upper mast.
- a niche for a statue.
PortlandPort•land (pôrt′lənd, pōrt′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in NW Oregon, at the confluence of the Willamette and Columbia rivers. 366,383.
- a seaport in SW Maine, on Casco Bay. 61,572.
- a town in S Texas. 12,023.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
ClarkClark (klärk),USA pronunciation n.
- Alvan, 1804–87, and his son Alvan Graham, 1832–97, U.S. astronomers and telescope-lens manufacturers.Champ (champ),USA pronunciation (James Beauchamp), 1850–1921, U.S. political leader: Speaker of the House 1911–19.
- (Charles) Joseph (Joe), born 1939, Canadian political leader: prime minister 1979–80.
- George Rogers, 1752–1818, U.S. soldier.John Bates (bāts),USA pronunciation 1847–1938, U.S. economist and educator.
- Kenneth B(ancroft), born 1914, U.S. psychologist and educator, born in the Panama Canal Zone.
- Mark Wayne, 1896–1984, U.S. general.
- Thomas Campbell (Tom), 1899–1977, associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1949–67.Walter Van Til•burg (van til′bərg),USA pronunciation 1909–71, U.S. author.
- William, 1770–1838, U.S. soldier and explorer (brother of George R. Clark): on expedition with Meriwether Lewis 1804–06.
- a male given name: a surname, ultimately derived from clerk.
Studiostu•di•o (sto̅o̅′dē ō′, styo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•os.
- the workroom or atelier of an artist, as a painter or sculptor.
- a room or place for instruction or experimentation in one of the performing arts: a dance studio.
- a room or set of rooms specially equipped for broadcasting radio or television programs, making phonograph records, filming motion pictures, etc.
- all the buildings and adjacent land required or used by a company engaged in the production of motion pictures.
- See studio apartment.
Unitsu•nit (yo̅o̅′nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a single thing or person.
- any group of things or persons regarded as an entity: They formed a cohesive unit.
- one of the individuals or groups that together constitute a whole;
one of the parts or elements into which a whole may be divided or analyzed.
- one of a number of things, organizations, etc., identical or equivalent in function or form: a rental unit; a unit of rolling stock.
- any magnitude regarded as an independent whole;
a single, indivisible entity.
- Also called dimension. any specified amount of a quantity, as of length, volume, force, momentum, or time, by comparison with which any other quantity of the same kind is measured or estimated.
- the least positive integer;
- Also called unit's place.
- (in a mixed number) the position of the first digit to the left of the decimal point.
- (in a whole number) the position of the first digit from the right of the decimal point.
- a machine, part, or system of machines having a specified purpose;
apparatus: a heating unit.
- a division of instruction centering on a single theme.
- an organized body of soldiers, varying in size and constituting a subdivision of a larger body.
- the measured amount of a substance necessary to cause a certain effect;
a clinical quantity used when a substance cannot be readily isolated in pure form and its activity determined directly.
- the amount necessary to cause a specific effect upon a specific animal or upon animal tissues.
- an identity element.
- an element in a group, ring, etc., that possesses an inverse.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Havehave (hav;[unstressed]həv, əv* [for 26 usually]haf ),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. have, 2nd have or ([Archaic]) hast, 3rd has or ([Archaic]) hath, pres. pl. have* past sing. 1st pers. had, 2nd had or ([Archaic]) ) hadst or had•dest, 3rd had, past pl. had;
past part. had;
pres. part. hav•ing, n.
- to possess;
hold for use;
contain: He has property. The work has an index.
- to hold, possess, or accept in some relation, as of kindred or relative position: He wanted to marry her, but she wouldn't have him.
- to get, receive, or take: to have a part in a play; to have news.
- to experience, undergo, or endure, as joy or pain: Have a good time. He had a heart attack last year.
- to hold in mind, sight, etc.: to have doubts.
- to cause to, as by command or invitation: Have him come here at five.
- to be related to or be in a certain relation to: She has three cousins. He has a kind boss.
- to show or exhibit in action or words: She had the crust to refuse my invitation.
- to be identified or distinguished by;
possess the characteristic of: He has a mole on his left cheek. This wood has a silky texture.
- to engage in or carry on: to have a talk; to have a fight.
- to partake of;
eat or drink: He had cake and coffee for dessert.
- to permit or allow: I will not have any talking during the concert.
- to assert, maintain, or represent as being: Rumor has it that she's going to be married.
- to know, understand, or be skilled in: to have neither Latin nor Greek.
- to beget or give birth to: to have a baby.
- to hold an advantage over: He has you there.
- to outwit, deceive, or cheat: We realized we'd been had by an expert con artist.
- to control or possess through bribery;
- to gain possession of: There is none to be had at that price.
- to hold or put in a certain position or situation: The problem had me stumped. They had him where they wanted him.
- to exercise, display, or make use of: Have pity on him.
- to invite or cause to be present as a companion or guest: We had Evelyn and Everett over for dinner. He has his bodyguard with him at all times.
- to engage in sexual intercourse with.
- to be in possession of money or wealth: There are some who have and some who have not.
- (used with a past participle to form perfect tenses): She has gone. It would have been an enjoyable party if he hadn't felt downcast.
- to be required, compelled, or under obligation (fol. by infinitival to, with or without a main verb): I have to leave now. I didn't want to study, but I had to.
- had better or best, ought to: You'd better go now, it's late.
- had rather. See rather (def. 8).
- have at, to go at vigorously;
attack: First he decided to have at his correspondence.
- have done, to cease;
finish: It seemed that they would never have done with their struggle.
- have had it:
- to become weary of or disgusted with whatever one has been doing: I've been working like a fool, but now I've had it.
- to suffer defeat;
fail: He was a great pitcher, but after this season he'll have had it.
- to have missed a last opportunity: He refused to take any more excuses and told them all that they'd had it.
- to become unpopular or passé: Quiz shows have had it.
- have it coming, to merit or deserve: When they lost their fortune, everyone said that they had it coming.
- have it in for, to plan or wish to do something unpleasant to;
hold a grudge against: She has it in for intelligent students who fail to use their abilities.
- have it out, to come to an understanding or decision through discussion or combat: We've been in disagreement about this for a long time, and I think we should have it out, once and for all.
- have on:
- to be clothed in;
be wearing: She had on a new dress.
- to have arranged or planned: What do you have on for Christmas?
- to tease (a person);
make the butt of a joke. Cf. put (def. 34).
- have to do with:
- to be connected or associated with: Your lack of confidence probably had a lot to do with your not getting the job.
- to deal with;
be concerned with: I will have nothing to do with their personal squabbles.
- to have and to hold, to possess legally;
have permanent possession of: The house, with the mortgage finally paid, was at last their own to have and to hold.
- Usually, haves. an individual or group that has wealth, social position, or other material benefits (contrasted with have-not).