Howdy , this attachment is about Alpine Flame Grand Mountain Gas Log Set - Burning Demo - YouTube (charming Gas Logs Fireplaces And More #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1670 x 939. This picture's file size is only 190 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Gas Logs Fireplaces And More.
Alpine Flame Grand Mountain Gas Log Set - Burning Demo - YouTube (charming Gas Logs Fireplaces And More #3) Pictures Collection
The restroom is normally smaller, in comparison with other bedrooms inside your home. In addition they are apt to have multiple facets, consequently Gas Logs Fireplaces And More can be very difficult. The distinction between a terrible job that needs to become repainted along with an excellent job depends mostly on the coloring selected for that job's color. The colors used affect the way the space is thought.
Applying colors that are dim makes the space appear smaller and darker. Brilliant colors brighten the area up, and make it appear larger. Water while in the bathroom's amount is much higher than in bedrooms that are additional. This is actually the main reason why paint is eliminated in correctly decorated bathrooms. It must penetrate deep enough to saturate the painted exterior. This is dependent upon painting techniques as well as the quality of color applied.
There are various colour accessible that contain mildew ides while Alpine Flame Grand Mountain Gas Log Set - Burning Demo - YouTube (charming Gas Logs Fireplaces And More #3) which can be susceptible to mildew and shape. Nevertheless, generally, coloring created especially for the bathroom is sufficient. Make certain the area to the roof or wall that is usually covered by the equipment ought to be tightly-closed so as to not peel.
Alpineal•pine (al′pīn, -pin),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, on, or part of any lofty mountain.
- very high;
- (cap.) of, pertaining to, on, or part of the Alps.
- growing on mountains above the limit of tree growth: alpine plants.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to downhill skiing or a competitive downhill skiing event. Cf. Nordic (def. 3).
- (cap.) [Anthropol.]having the features characteristic of an Alpine.
- (cap.) [Anthropol.]a member of a Caucasoid people found in central Europe and characterized by heavy body build, medium complexion, and straight to wavy hair.
Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Grandgrand (grand),USA pronunciation adj., grand•er, grand•est, n., pl. grands for 13, grand for 14.
- impressive in size, appearance, or general effect: grand mountain scenery.
- stately, majestic, or dignified: In front of an audience her manner is grand and regal.
- highly ambitious or idealistic: grand ideas for bettering the political situation.
- magnificent or splendid: a grand palace.
- noble or revered: a grand old man.
- highest, or very high, in rank or official dignity: a grand potentate.
- main or principal;
chief: the grand ballroom.
- of great importance, distinction, or pretension: a man used to entertaining grand personages.
- complete or comprehensive: a grand total.
- pretending to grandeur, as a result of minor success, good fortune, etc.;
conceited: Jane is awfully grand since she got promoted.
splendid: to have a grand time; to feel grand.
- written on a large scale or for a large ensemble: a grand fugue.
- See grand piano.
- an amount equal to a thousand dollars: The cops found most of the loot, but they're still missing about five grand.
Mountainmoun•tain (moun′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface rising more or less abruptly to a summit, and attaining an altitude greater than that of a hill, usually greater than 2000 ft. (610 m).
- a large mass of something resembling this, as in shape or size.
- a huge amount: a mountain of incoming mail.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
- Also called moun′tain wine′. [Brit. Archaic.]a sweet Malaga wine.
- make a mountain out of a molehill. See molehill (def. 2).
- of or pertaining to mountains: mountain air.
- living, growing, or located in the mountains: mountain people.
- resembling or suggesting a mountain, as in size.
Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Burningburn•ing (bûr′ning),USA pronunciation adj.
- very hot;
simmering: The water was burning.
- very bright;
glowing: She wore a burning red bathing suit.
- caused by or as if by fire, a burn, or heat: He had a burning sensation in his throat.
passionate: a burning desire.
- urgent or crucial: a burning question.
- the state, process, sensation, or effect of being on fire, burned, or subjected to intense heat.
- the baking of ceramic products to develop hardness and other properties.
- the heating or the calcining of certain ores and rocks as a preliminary stage in various industrial processes.