Hello there, this post is about BILLY Bookcase - White - IKEA (amazing Billy Wall Shelf #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1940 x 1940. This image's file size is just 352 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Billy Wall Shelf.
A cube's kitchen style in the form. The utilization of glass listed here is meant to manage to control the heat. When summer occurs, glass sliding gates can be exposed to supply outdoors to the area. For there to become a frequent bond between the BILLY Bookcase - White - IKEA (amazing Billy Wall Shelf #7) with fresh kitchen, the same content being used by floors having an exterior deck.
If you such as the atmosphere of the hot kitchen and in addition tranquil having a moderate classic experience with likely a fantastic choice for you personally. To obtain this design you may make cheap kitchen cupboards an election that have pattern and make use of a wooden ground features a structure. Applying pale hues dinner will be made by brown with details of lumber and white shades inside the kitchen with your family will feel hotter.
Need to convey the setting is inviting and warm, the furniture includes a gentle bright colour as his concluding. Storage and contemporary gear can also be gorgeous that one is complemented by kitchen design. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the space during the night.
BILLYbil•ly (bil′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies.
- Also called billy club. a police officer's club or baton.
- a heavy wooden stick used as a weapon; cudgel.
- comrade.Also called bil•ly•can (bil′ē kan′).USA pronunciation [Australian.]any container in which water may be carried and boiled over a campfire, ranging from a makeshift tin can to a special earthenware kettle;
any pot or kettle in which tea is boiled over a campfire.
- (in Great Britain) a roving machine.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.