Hi there, this post is about Electric Tv Ceiling Mount #8 Drop Down Swivel Motorized TV Lift Installation - YouTube. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1920 x 1080. This photo's file size is just 94 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Electric Tv Ceiling Mount.
Electric Tv Ceiling Mount #8 Drop Down Swivel Motorized TV Lift Installation - YouTube Pictures Collection
Electric Tv Ceiling Mount will be combined with increasing regularity. A growing number of homeowners find that skill can be used by them inside their bathroom. There are lots of different options to pick from. It's merely of thinning your final decision to just one choice a matter. Standard Electric Tv Ceiling Mount #8 Drop Down Swivel Motorized TV Lift Installation - YouTubes are usually spherical or square.
Typical supplies include porcelain or metal. Which regular elements are good, for real attractive you can pick components like marble or cement. The grade of the texture brings actual dilemma for the bathroom and is quite stunning.
For something somewhat different it is possible to choose a Electric Tv Ceiling Mount that is significantly graded. As the hint of the square is the typical level for your sink one end of the surge is two or an inch deep. it is amazing to observe and a variety of fun to show off to your buddies although you need to possess a greater counter space to allow for this model. You can also uncover additional patterns for example block. Some includes while some have a dish that is the exact same degree through the entire pan. Both variations are merely a matter of determining which will work best-in your bathroom.
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
TvTV (tē′vē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. TVs.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- the quantity of liquid contained in such a globule.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- a minute quantity of anything: not even a drop of mercy.
- Usually, drops.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a limited amount of an alcoholic beverage: He occasionally takes a drop after dinner.
- an act or instance of dropping;
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- a small, usually spherical, piece of candy;
lozenge: a lemon drop.
- a central depository where items are left or transmitted: a mail drop.
- a predesignated place where secret letters or packages can be left to be picked up by another person without attracting attention, as in espionage or drug dealing.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a pendant.
- a descent by parachute.
- an instance of dropping supplies by parachute or an amount of supplies so dropped.
- something that drops or is used for dropping.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- See drop curtain.
- See drop scene.
- See trap door.
- a gallows.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- (in a casino) the income from the sale of chips.
- a small flag, usually of enameled metal, that gives a visual signal in an annunciator.
- an applied ornament resembling a pendant.
- gutta (def. 2).
- the vertical dimension amidships of any sail that is bent to a standing yard. Cf. hoist (def. 7a).
- Also called drop panel. (in reinforced-concrete-slab construction) a thickened portion of the ceiling around a column head.
- [Horol.]the free motion of an escape wheel between successive checks by the pallet.
- the newborn young of an animal.
- at the drop of a hat, at the slightest provocation or without delay: He's ready to fight at the drop of a hat.
- drop in the bucket. See bucket (def. 9).
- get or have the drop on:
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- to get or have at a disadvantage.
- to fall in globules or small portions, as water or other liquid: Rain drops from the clouds.
- to fall vertically;
have an abrupt descent.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to make an unexpected or unannounced stop at a place;
pay an informal visit or call (usually fol. by in, by, or over): Since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we drop in at my brother's?
- to cease to appear or be seen;
vanish: to drop from sight or notice.
- to fall wounded, dead, etc.: A thousand men dropped in the battle.
- to squat or crouch, as a dog at the sight of game.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to let or cause to fall.
- to cause or allow to sink to a lower position.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to utter or express casually or incidentally: to drop a hint.
- to write and send: Drop me a note.
- to bring to the ground by a blow or shot.
- to set down or unload, as from a ship, car, etc. (often fol. by off ): Drop me at the corner.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to throw, shoot, hit, kick, or roll (a ball, puck, etc.) through or into a basket, hole, or other goal: He dropped the ball through the basket for two points.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to score with a drop kick.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to parachute (persons, supplies, etc.): The Marines dropped 300 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to lower (the wheels) into position for landing an airplane.
- to take (esp. an illicit drug) by swallowing;
ingest: to drop LSD.
- to pass out of sight of;
- [Cookery.]to poach (an egg).
- drop behind, to fall short of the required pace or progress: Her long illness caused her to drop behind the rest of the class.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- drop off:
- to fall asleep.
- to decrease;
decline: Sales have dropped off drastically.
- drop out:
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to stop attending school or college.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Swivelswiv•el (swiv′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a fastening device that allows the thing fastened to turn around freely upon it, esp. to turn in a full circle.
- such a device consisting of two parts, each of which turns around independently, as a compound link of a chain, one part of which turns freely in the other by means of a headed pin or the like.
- a pivoted support allowing a gun to turn around in a horizontal plane.
- a swivel gun.
- a device attached to a loom and used as a shuttle to weave extra threads in the production of small figures, esp. dots.
- to turn or pivot on or as if on a swivel: He swiveled his chair around.
- to fasten by a swivel;
furnish with a swivel.
- to turn on or if as on a swivel.
Motorizedmo•tor•ize (mō′tə rīz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -ized, -iz•ing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] mo′tor•ise′. mo′tor•i•za′tion, n.
- to furnish with a motor, as a vehicle.
- to supply with motor-driven vehicles, usually in the place of horses and horse-drawn vehicles.
TVTV (tē′vē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. TVs.
Liftlift (lift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to move or bring (something) upward from the ground or other support to a higher position;
- to raise or direct upward: He lifted his arm in a gesture of farewell; to lift one's head.
- to remove or rescind by an official act, as a ban, curfew, or tax: a court decision to lift the ban on strikes by teachers.
- to stop or put an end to (a boycott, blockade, etc.): The citizenry will have to conserve food and water until the siege against the city is lifted.
- to hold up or display on high.
- to raise in rank, condition, estimation, etc.;
elevate or exalt (sometimes used reflexively): His first book lifted him from obscurity. By hard work they lifted themselves from poverty.
- to make audible or louder, as the voice or something voiced: The congregation lifted their voices in song.
- to transfer from one setting to another: For the protagonist of the new play, the author has lifted a character from an early novel.
- to plagiarize: Whole passages had been lifted from another book.
- to steal: His wallet was lifted on the crowded subway.
- airlift (def. 5).
- to remove (plants and tubers) from the ground, as after harvest or for transplanting.
- [Horol.](of an escape wheel) to move (a pallet) by moving along the outer, oblique face.
- to pay off (a mortgage, promissory note, etc.).
- [Golf.]to pick up (the ball), as to move it from an unplayable lie.
- to perform a surgical face lifting on.
- to transfer (measurements and the like) from a drawing, model, etc., to a piece being built.
- to form (a template) according to a drawing, model, etc.
- to cease temporarily from directing (fire or bombardment) on an objective or area: They lifted the fire when the infantry began to advance.
- [Fox Hunting.]to take (hounds) from the line of a fox to where it has just been seen.
- to go up;
yield to upward pressure: The box is too heavy to lift. The lid won't lift.
- to pull or strain upward in the effort to raise something: to lift at a heavy weight.
- to move upward or rise;
rise and disperse, as clouds or fog.
- (of rain) to stop temporarily.
- to rise to view above the horizon when approached, as land seen from the sea.
- the act of lifting, raising, or rising: the lift of a hand.
- the distance that anything rises or is raised: a lift of 20 feet between canal locks.
- a lifting or raising force: A kite depends on the wind to act as its lift.
- the weight, load, or quantity lifted.
- an act or instance of helping to climb or mount: He gave her a lift onto the wagon.
- a ride in a vehicle, esp. one given to a pedestrian: Can you give me a lift across town?
- a feeling of exaltation or uplift: Their visit gave me quite a lift.
- assistance or aid: The fund-raiser's successful efforts proved a great lift for the organization.
- a device or apparatus for lifting: a hydraulic lift.
- a movement in which a dancer, skater, etc., lifts up his partner.
- See ski lift.
- See chair lift.
- elevator (def. 2).
- any device used to lift or elevate, as a dumbwaiter or hoist.
- a theft.
- a rise or elevation of ground.
- the component of the aerodynamic force exerted by the air on an airfoil, having a direction perpendicular to the direction of motion and causing an aircraft to stay aloft.
- the capacity of a cargo ship measured in dead-weight tons.
- See topping lift.
- one of the layers of leather forming the heel of a boot or shoe.
- a special arch support built or inserted into footwear.
- the slice or thickness of ore mined in one operation.
- the height of the quantity of concrete poured into a form at one time.
- [Naval Archit.]any of the horizontal planks forming a type of half model(lift′ mod′el), able to be removed and measured as a guide to laying out the water lines of the vessel at full scale.
- [Typesetting.]fat (def. 25).
- the quantity of paper loaded into or removed from a press or other printing machine at one time.
- the displacement of a pallet by an escape wheel that has been unlocked.
- the angle through which the pallet passes when so displaced.
- airlift (defs. 1–3).
Installationin•stal•la•tion (in′stə lā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- something installed, as machinery or apparatus placed in position or connected for use.
- the act of installing.
- the fact of being installed.
- any more or less permanent post, camp, station, base, or the like, for the support or carrying on of military activities.