Green Mountain Hooked Rugs was published at February 24, 2018 at 12:14 am. It is uploaded at the Rug category. Green Mountain Hooked Rugs is tagged with Green Mountain Hooked Rugs, Green, Mountain, Hooked, Rugs..
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Mountainmoun•tain (moun′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface rising more or less abruptly to a summit, and attaining an altitude greater than that of a hill, usually greater than 2000 ft. (610 m).
- a large mass of something resembling this, as in shape or size.
- a huge amount: a mountain of incoming mail.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
- Also called moun′tain wine′. [Brit. Archaic.]a sweet Malaga wine.
- make a mountain out of a molehill. See molehill (def. 2).
- of or pertaining to mountains: mountain air.
- living, growing, or located in the mountains: mountain people.
- resembling or suggesting a mountain, as in size.
Hookedhooked (hŏŏkt),USA pronunciation adj.
- bent like a hook; hook-shaped.
- having a hook or hooks.
- made with a hook or by hooking.
- addicted to narcotic drugs.
- slavishly interested in, devoted to, or obsessed with: He was hooked on television.
Rugsrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Green Mountain Hooked Rugs have 3 photos it's including Stephanie Allen-Krauss With Her Mother Anne Ashworth, Co-founder Of Green Mountain Rug School., Donate Now!, Kit - Circle Of Flowers. Here are the photos:
So that it seems very vital that you pay attention and comfy creating the livingroom. The inviting Green Mountain Hooked Rugs is likely to make relatives who come to visit to experience at home, buddies, or the attendees. As well as the good feeling you could, would not be nice should you could spend some time talking with them in this area? Preparing interior design living by picking a suitable seat, room you can begin types.
There are numerous possibilities of materials that you could choose. Beginning with one piece of lumber to lumber or material body protected with textile and foam multi faceted. The feeling wills improve if placed in the area contemporary classic-style. Nevertheless, program of timber in a minimal contemporary area can add a natural environment that is hot.
Variety of loving you and an effective chair, can assist a living room's looks. Design that is seat would you select should correspond with all the design carried from the property itself. If your contemporary living-room stuffed with seats modern and minimalist Green Mountain Hooked Rugs could seem odd. Contemporary effect could be stronger radiated should you pick a couch that's designs and also other classic facts.