Howdy guys, this picture is about Mat Type Amazing Design #4 Flat Plate Thickened Under Column. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 923 x 867. It's file size is only 61 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Mat Type.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural color for example dull, bright or black. Chairs are used not too high and too straightforward with all the variety of 3 chairs. This table is simply employed for chattering and eating alone since the dimension is not too-large. Products employed ie material.
Tabletops also bigger such that it can be used to place fruits items for example spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously trim with a rounded or square thighs are skinny and small so as to steer clear of the perception of tightness while in the home.
The Mat Type Amazing Design #4 Flat Plate Thickened Under Column ideal for natural form of home house. This natural stand features a square shape that's thicker than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to make a more natural perception. This desk combines natural shades like brown and bright.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Typetype (tīp),USA pronunciation n., v., typed, typ•ing.
- a number of things or persons sharing a particular characteristic, or set of characteristics, that causes them to be regarded as a group, more or less precisely defined or designated;
category: a criminal of the most vicious type.
- a thing or person regarded as a member of a class or category;
sort (usually fol. by of ): This is some type of mushroom.
- a person, regarded as reflecting or typifying a certain line of work, environment, etc.: a couple of civil service types.
- a thing or person that represents perfectly or in the best way a class or category;
model: the very type of a headmaster.
- a rectangular piece or block, now usually of metal, having on its upper surface a letter or character in relief.
- such pieces or blocks collectively.
- a similar piece in a typewriter or the like.
- such pieces collectively.
- a printed character or printed characters: a headline in large type.
- face (defs. 19b, c).
- a genus or species that most nearly exemplifies the essential characteristics of a higher group.
- the one or more specimens on which the description and naming of a species is based.
- the inherited features of an animal or breed that are favorable for any given purpose: dairy type.
- a strain, breed, or variety of animal, or a single animal, belonging to a specific kind.
- [Logic, Ling.]Also called type-word. the general form of a word, expression, symbol, or the like in contrast to its particular instances: The type "and'' in "red and white and blue'' has two separate tokens.Cf. token (def. 8).
- the pattern or model from which something is made.
- an image or figure produced by impressing or stamping, as the principal figure or device on either side of a coin or medal.
- a distinctive or characteristic mark or sign.
- a symbol of something in the future, as an Old Testament event serving as a prefiguration of a New Testament event.
- See blood group.
- to write on a typewriter;
typewrite or keyboard.
- to reproduce in type or in print.
- to ascertain the type of (a blood or tissue sample).
- to typecast.
- to be a type or symbol of;
- to represent prophetically;
- to typewrite.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Plateplate1 (plāt),USA pronunciation n., v., plat•ed, plat•ing.
- a shallow, usually circular dish, often of earthenware or porcelain, from which food is eaten.
- the contents of such a dish;
- an entire course of a meal served on such a dish: I had the vegetable plate for lunch.
- the food and service for one person, as at a banquet, fund-raising dinner, or the like: The wedding breakfast cost $20 a plate.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., of metal plated with gold or silver.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., made of gold or silver.
- a dish, as of metal or wood, used for collecting offerings, as in a church.
- a thin, flat sheet or piece of metal or other material, esp. of uniform thickness.
- metal in such sheets.
- a flat, polished piece of metal on which something may be or is engraved.
- See license plate.
- a flat or curved sheet of metal, plastic, glass, or similar hard material, on which a picture or text has been engraved, etched, molded, photographically developed, or drawn, that is inked, as in a press, for printing impressions on other surfaces.
- a printed impression from such a piece or from some similar piece, as a woodcut.
- a full-page illustration in a book, esp. an insert on paper different from the text pages.
- a piece of armor made from a thin, flat piece or several such pieces of tough material, esp. wrought iron or steel.
- armor composed of thin, flat pieces;
- the part of a denture that conforms to the mouth and contains the teeth.
- the entire denture.
- the plate. See home plate.
- rubber1 (def. 14).
- See plate glass.
- a sheet of glass, metal, etc., coated with a sensitized emulsion, used for taking a photograph.
- a platelike part, structure, or organ.
- a thin piece or cut of beef from the lower end of the ribs. See diag. under beef.
- See crustal plate.
- one of the interior elements of a vacuum tube, toward which electrons are attracted by virtue of its positive charge;
anode. Abbr.: P
- [Carpentry.]any of various horizontal timbers or boards laid flat across the heads of studding, upon floors, etc., to support joists, rafters, or studs at or near their ends.
- a gold or silver cup or the like awarded as the prize in a horse race or some other contest.
- a horse race or some other contest for such a prize.
- a rounded argent.
- have on one's plate, [Informal.]to have as an immediate task, obligation, or prospect: I had too much on my plate already to take on another task.
- to coat (metal) with a thin film of gold, silver, nickel, etc., by mechanical or chemical means.
- to cover or overlay with metal plates for protection.
- to forge (a bloom or the like) into a broad piece.
- to hammer (cutlery) gently to produce an even surface.
- to make a stereotype or electrotype plate from (type).
- [Papermaking.]to give a high gloss to (paper), as on supercalendered paper.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.