Hi guys, this attachment is about White Eyelet Triple Ruffle Crib Skirt . (lovely Eyelet Crib Skirt #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1280 x 1280. It's file size is only 217 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Eyelet Crib Skirt.
White Eyelet Triple Ruffle Crib Skirt . (lovely Eyelet Crib Skirt #5) seem to offer the feeling and a distinct setting while in the home colors of white. Used around the interior wall of the stove (kitchen) to create oil splashes simple to clean. Home having a layout that is classic is always to apply home backsplash tile with a kite form consequence is given by floral and beige features towards the brown colour in some components. Shades-of white is just in designing a kitchen, a favorite. Thus is used inside the kitchen below.
Home cabinet white color combines with a floral design with the kitchen backsplash tile white and rather natural. Using the kitchen tile around the drain with ceramic design that was blue patterned cultural make space home friend become more awesome. Kitchens are currently following somewhat different.
When the typical tile White Eyelet Triple Ruffle Crib Skirt . (lovely Eyelet Crib Skirt #5) employing a ceramic content, then the kitchen below employing organic rock designed like hardwood to the wall in the cooking / range. Your kitchen is always to give vivid and impact tones having a home freezer storage and orange. Aspects of lamp lamp in the home producing seductive atmosphere of your kitchen and inviting!
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Eyeleteye•let (ī′lit),USA pronunciation n., v., -let•ed or -let•ted, -let•ing or -let•ting.
- a small hole, usually round and finished along the edge, as in cloth or leather for the passage of a lace or cord or as in embroidery for ornamental effect.
- a lightweight fabric pierced by small holes finished with stitching and often laid out in flowerlike designs.
- a metal ring for lining a small hole;
- an eyehole in a wall, mask, etc.
- Also, oillet, oyelet, oylet. (in medieval architecture) a small aperture in a wall used as a window or loophole.
- a small eye.
- to make an eyelet in.
- to insert metal eyelets in.
Tripletri•ple (trip′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -pled, -pling.
consisting of three parts: a triple knot.
- of three kinds;
threefold in character or relationship.
- three times as great.
- [Internat. Law.]tripartite.
- an amount, number, etc., three times as great as another.
- a group, set, or series of three;
- Also called three-base hit. [Baseball.]a base hit that enables a batter to reach third base safely.
- [Bowling.]three strikes in succession.
- to make triple.
- [Baseball.]to cause to come into home plate by a triple: to triple a runner home; to triple a run in.
- to become triple.
- [Baseball.]to make a triple.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Skirtskirt (skûrt),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a gown, dress, slip, or coat that extends downward from the waist.
- a one-piece garment extending downward from the waist and not joined between the legs, worn esp. by women and girls.
- some part resembling or suggesting the skirt of a garment, as the flared lip of a bell or a protective and ornamental cloth strip covering the legs of furniture.
- a small leather flap on each side of a saddle, covering the metal bar from which the stirrup hangs. See diag. under saddle.
- baseboard (def. 1).
- apron (def. 13).
- Also called apron.
- a flat horizontal brace set immediately beneath the seat of a chair, chest of drawers, or the like, to strengthen the legs.
- Also called bed, frieze. a flat brace or support immediately beneath a tabletop.
- Usually, skirts. the bordering, marginal, or outlying part of a place, group, etc.;
- (disparaging and offensive). a woman or girl.
- an outer part of a rocket or missile that provides structural support or houses such systems as avionics or gyroscopes.
- to lie on or along the border of: The hills skirt the town.
- to border, wrap, or cover with a skirt or something suggesting a skirt in appearance or function.
- to pass along or around the border or edge of: Traffic skirts the town.
- to avoid, go around the edge of, or keep distant from (something that is controversial, risky, etc.): The senator skirted the issue.
- to remove low-grade wool and foreign matter from (the outer edge of fleece).
- to be or lie on or along the edge of something.
- to move along or around the border of something.